Thursday 27 December 2012

Good book

I picked up a reference to this book on a blog that I was passing through recently.  It was included in a list that the blog writer had read and was recommending, and since I have an interest in China, her politics and how she is starting to make herself felt, I thought I'd take a look.

It is a thoroughly researched, detailed, clear and articulate exposition of China's past, current status, and  extrapolations and predictions as the what the future might hold.  It's as excellent a political book as I have ever read.   See other reviews here.   If the subject is of interest, don't hesitate.



3 comments:

James Higham said...

She also has a number of strikes against her and so might not dominate the world to the extent the ancestors anticipated.

Mark In Mayenne said...

She has some points against her, but I don't think that will matter in the long run. Though ruling the world is an exaggeration.

The bike shed said...

Doing a quick round of all my blogging friends to wish you a very happy and successful new year.

Best wishes

Mark

PS another good book is Why the West Rules - for now! On Amazon etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...