Saturday 1 February 2014

Pretentions?

My shoes go through four phases in life:  Best, Everyday, Gardening, and then finally DIY.  Well these trainers have lived their life to the full, and are now off to that great recycling bin in the sky.  I have been wearing them during my kitchen revamp DIY project, and more recently for an office revamp project; but I discovered today that I have a pair of Gardening quality trainers that can be relegated.  Goodbye, old friends.



I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that this blog is not pretentious in any way, no sireee.

1 comment:

Helen Devries said...

My husband got into hot water with the woman who comes in to muck us out here...he walked in from the garden in his boots.
Apart from pointing out the crime he had committed she also said he should be ashamed to wear such disreputable footwear only fit - on her view - for the bin.
Two years later he is still wearing them....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...